Home > Christmas Crafts
Altered Christmas Tin
Christmas Crafts for Kids
an ordinary tin can into a pretty box for the holidays.
1. Tin canister
2. 12x12 sheet of paper in green
3. 8x10 sheet of paper in red
4. Scrap piece of paper in Christmas theme
5. 12' of ribbon
6. Christmas themed sticker
7. Glue stick
1. Take your green paper and cut to fit around your tin
2. Use the glue stick to glue the paper down.
3. Next take your red paper and tear the paper straight
4. Attach over the green paper on the top.
5. Take your scrap piece of paper and cut a circle to fit
the lid of your canister.
6. Glue the circle to the top of the lid.
7. Take the scrap piece of red and green paper and cut out
two accent shapes.
8. Glue down on the top of the lid.
9. Take your Christmas themed sticker and place on top of
the lid on the accents.
6. To finish your tin wrap the ribbon around the can and tie
to keep it in place.